- You can register via the form on the website.
- Applications are processed in order of receipt.
- The contract between Pro English / English for Benglers and the parents begins upon receipt of the application, which will be confirmed via email. From that moment on, the terms and conditions below apply.
- A student may potentially, in consultation with Pro English / English for Benglers, join a camp after it has begun, provided there is a place available in a (suitable) group.
B. Cancellation by Pro English / English for Dudes
If a student can not be accepted because a group is full, the parents will be notified with a timely message. In this instance camp fees already paid will be returned within 15 working days. Pro English / English for Benglers reserves the right to cancel a registration. Parents will be notified with a timely message. In this instance camp fees already paid will be returned within 15 working days.
C. Cancellation by parents
If parents decide to no longer make use of the services provided by Pro English / Engels voor Bengels after a contract has been issued, the parents are liable for a percentage of the tuition fee: If cancelled up to 4 weeks before the start of the camp: 25% of the paid amount If cancelled between 4 weeks and 2 weeks before the start of camp: 50% of the paid amount If cancelled between 2 weeks and 1 week before the start of camp: 75% of the paid amount If cancelled 1 week before the start of camp: 100% of the paid amount
Although the camp programme content is established with the utmost care, Pro English / Engels voor Bengels reserves the right to make changes to the programme of activities that do not affect the essence of the camp. The activities offered on the website may therefore be subject to change for which Pro English / Engels voor Bengels is not liable.
E. Code of Conduct
Pro English / English for Bengles strives to make all activities enjoyable and productive. In order to create a pleasant learning environment, Pro English / English for Bengels does not tolerate bullying, unacceptable language or frequent disruptive behaviour. Compliance with all reasonable Pro English / English for Bengels instructions is desirable to promote good execution of the contract. If the execution of the camp is repeatedly hampered by a student, Pro English / Engels voor Bengels reserves the right to exclude the pupil. Before taking this decision Engels voor Bengels will contact the parents of the pupil. All resulting costs and damages will be borne by the respective parents.
F. Photographs and video
Photographs and video footage are often taken during the camps, they may be used for Social Media (e.g. Facebook,Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube channel)
Marketing and Promotion (e.g. brochures, website, posters/flyers) If you DO NOT want your child or children to appear in photographs and/or video used by Pro English / Engels voor Bengels you can indicate this during registration.
- All bags and other personal belongings remain at all times the risk of the student. Pro English / Engels voor Bengels accept - except in cases of damage caused by intent or gross negligence by Pro English / Engels voor Bengels - no liability for damage to the (valuable) items of bags and other personal belongings of the student, whether entrusted to the staff of Pro English / Engels voor Bengels or as a result of theft, loss or damage.
- Pro English / English for Bengels accelits no liability for damage for which a claim to compensation may be made in respect of travel and accident insurance or under (liability) insurance policies of third parties.
- Each participant must have their own liability (and travel) insurance.
- Pro English / Engels voor Bengels accepts - except in cases of individual transport by Engels voor Bengels or willful misconduct or gross negligence by Pro English / Engels voor Bengels - no liability for the transportation of the student. The student should consult, where appropriate, the relevant carrier. At the request of the parents, Pro English / Engels voor Bengels will provide the name of the carrier.
- Not withstanding the preceding paragraphs of this article, any liability of Pro English / Engels voor Bengels is limited to the amount paid in the relevant case under its (party liability) insurance(s) entitlement.
Liability of parents:
- The client is liable for all damages to Pro English / Engels voor Bengels and / or any third party / as a direct or indirect consequence of a shortcoming - non-compliance of the rules of conduct included above - of the pupil.
- The parents will safeguard Pro English / Engels voor Bengels from compensation for damage claims by third parties which arise out of, or relating to, the use of facilities and / or services by the student under the agreement.
H. Lost property
Lost belongings found after a camp will be held by Pro English / Engels voor Bengels until the end of school summer holidays. After this time Pro English / Engels voor Bengels will offer these items to charity.
The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute amicably. In the case that, unfortunately, a solution satisfactory to both parties can not be reached then the court in Amsterdam, to the exclusion of other courts, will have jurisdiction to hear any disputes.